Parenting Project is committed to providing a high quality service to all people interested in being part of our network and also in our day to day dealings with organisations that come into our contact for whatever reason.
When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards of service and professionalism.
Complaints should be sent in writing via email or letter to any of the contacts below
All complaints will be handled with urgency and we may need to make enquiries in order to ascertain information to enable us to resolve the complaint.
Complaints of all types will be considered, and depending on the nature of the complaint will be referred initially to the member of staff with the appropriate responsibility. If the complaint is about one of our partner organisations, we would ask that this is referred direct to them for consideration.
What happens next?
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days of receiving it
- We will then investigate your complaint taking any appropriate action and write to you within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter with the outcome of our findings
- At this stage, if your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, please contact us with the reasons why you are not satisfied
- Upon receipt of this we will refer your complaint for an independent review by the Board of Trustees of the Parenting Project who will respond to you within two weeks of the Board Meeting that your complaint was reviewed. (The Parenting Project currently have a cycle of quarterly Board Meetings)
- If the independent review by the Board has not resolved your complaint then it may be possible to take this up with the charity commission where the Parenting Project are registered as a charity (No 1125291)
If you require this information in a different format then please contact Parenting Project via 01926 853310 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your needs.
This policy was last modified on 22nd June 2020.