Clopton & District Children’s Centre
Welcome to Clopton & District Children’s Centre we hope you find this site useful. Our website will keep you up to date with what is happening. Stratford Town is very lucky to be covered by three Children’s Centres; we predominantly cover the north of the town including Claverdon and Snitterfield. You will be sure of a warm welcome and friendly service at any of the three Children’s Centres covering the area.
Services on Offer:
Clopton & District Children’s Centre offers a wide range of services to cater for families with under 5’s. These include:
- Health Visitor 0-5 yr Clinic – at Stratford Healthcare (Arden Street)
- Introduction to Solid Foods
- Chatter matters for babies – songs, rhymes and sensory activities for babies to support their early communication skills.
- Chatter matters for toddlers – songs, rhymes and fun activities for toddlers to help develop their speech, language and communication skills.
- Baby Play – relaxed and friendly baby group to meet other parents and enjoy an introduction to chatter matters.
- Meet and Play – a play session for all children 0-5 at Tyler House (CV37 6TY) to make friends, learn and play together.
- S&L Enrichment Group – a course to help boost speech, language and communication skills for children aged 2 and above.
- Baby massage – a wonderful course for parents and very young babies. Learn how to help soothe and relax your baby and meet other parents.
- One-to-one support – Chat to a member of staff if there is anything you would like some individual support with, or complete an IRS form
I’ve found the Centre to be a great help, very supportive and friendly. My child loves coming here and it has benefited both of us.
- Monday9:00am -4:00pm
- Tuesday9:00am -4:00pm
- Thursday9:00am -4:00pm
- Friday9:00am -4:00pm
Clopton Road, Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 6TE
Tel. 01789 414016 | Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook